Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello!! I'm back! Photo challenge

Ok, so it's been a long while since I've posted. I've been back in the states, and to sum it up, it's been a hard transition. Remember when I said that I had fallen in love? Well I did...with Sweden. Everyday I do a little something to remind myself of the home and happiness I created while I was there. Listen to Swedish radio, read the newspaper, talk to my dad in Swedish, drink Swedish coffee, teach people here the art of fika, it's a perfect way to bring Sweden home with me.

In the meantime, I'm starting a one photo a day or maybe one photo a week challenge. Here's today's. My mom sent me flowers for Valentine's Day, a holiday I'm not so fond of, but when it comes to my parents, it's not all that bad. In any case, here are the beautiful flowers that made my day!




1 comment:

  1. Copy cat ;) I wish you the best of luck on this challenge! I can't wait to see all the pictures. I haven't missed a day yet!

    ReplyDelete